Activate your WELLNESS SUPERPOWERS with Astrid's
FROM STRESS TO JOY
CANcer THRIVER program!
This is a virtual CANcer wellness journey support program with weekly retreat calls:
to transform stress to JOY,
develop a HEALING MINDSET,
and start THRIVING - FOR LIFE!
This program complements + supports your physical healing by helping you also create wellness for your MIND + EMOTIONS + SPIRIT + SOUL.
JOYn to release heavy emotions, worries, fears, and old mind-stories, and replace them with inner peace, a ninja mindset, and THRIVER resilience:
in a FEELGOOD environment, and playful, empowering + inspiring calls.
As you release more and more stress for feelings of WELL-ness, you allow your body to get into HEALING MODE with a THRIVING IMMUNE SYSTEM.
Many support groups are not moderated, and / or focus on just the medical journey of members, and the challenges, which can feel daunting and heavy.
This space is moderated, by a CANcer coach and CANcer THRIVER, who helps you re-frame challenges to empowering ways of dealing with things, helps you feel GOOD, and focus on what you CAN do, and to cultivate JOY.
Through curiosity, intentional creativity, and play prompts from Astrid's "Permission To Sparkle" book, you practice hearing your own inner wisdom and intuition to FIND YOUR OWN BEST STEPS FOR YOUR WELLNESS.
Get inspired by Astrid's powerful stage 4 to 0 story and and her positivity as well as by others in the program and celebrate your own THRIVING actions.
Let CANcer be your CATALYST to a new, vibrant life of WELLNESS + JOY!
Meet Astrid & hear more:
This is for you if:
- You are or were going through CANcer and want to REDUCE STRESS
- You're open to reflect on your own beliefs, habits and mind stories, and want to learn + practice a POSITIVE MINDSET + GET COPING TOOLS.
- You want SUPPORT + A COMMUNITY that INSPIRES + EMPOWERS you on your personal journey (not just a group where many people complain.)
- You're open to doing creative and playful feelgood activities – especially when they help you to find PEACE OF MIND + BEST WELLNESS STEPS!
- You like the idea of optimizing your healing and wellness by doing things for your BODY + MIND + SPIRIT + SOUL and want to do that for yourself.
- Beyond CANcer, you want to live in full joy + create a SPARKLING LIFE!
How this helps, step by step:
In the 3 months of this program, you'll first get
- the digital book "Permission To Sparkle" as practical inspiring tool.
- And a THRIVER GIFT PACKAGE with practical wellness + joy tools
- Then you're invited to join a first RETREAT CALL, where you simply show up, for good vibes + to meet others, and to get first inspiration + support.
- You'll get INSPIRING PLAY PROMPTS to stay curious about for the week.
- Rinse, sparkle + repeat! Week by week!
Each week, you'll continue to support yourself with a dose of inspiration and feelgood vibes, that will keep percolating after the calls: inspiring you to do things for your wellness. Step by step. Your way. following your own wisdom.
In the calls, and this supportive program, you'll practice catching habits and mind-stories that no longer serve you, focusing on what you CAN do, and taking new feelgood steps you want to do to for yourself and for your wellness.
The longer you participate in this program, the better you'll get at this "feel better + get better game." Practice makes perfect, they say. Join for 3 months, then continue monthly as long as you like, to practice your new positive, wellness-focused mindset, and living a THRIVING, JOYFUL LIFE!
The tangibles you'll get:
- Astrid's book "Permission To Sparkle" in digital format as inspiration
- A THRIVER PACKAGE in the mail as welcome gift
- Weekly FEELGOOD GROUP CALLS, moderated by Astrid, to help you practice a wellness joy mindset, health habits + hear your inner wisdom
- Gorgeous printable journaling activity prompts to go deeper after calls
- Access to replays & supportive resources + coping tools
- A good-vibe, empowering, CAN-cer THRIVER community as support!
What others say:
"I have been participating in the first cohort [of Astrid's CANcer THRIVER workshop program]. We are a small, intimate group. Lots of ideas and information, creativity, and positive energy. We're growing and transforming our lives, supporting each other, and manifesting amazing things along our cancer journeys. I highly recommend this group and am thankful to my friend C.P. who introduced me to Astrid." - Nancy Frampton, California
"Every week I look forward to our CANcer Thriver group. I know that I can count on feeling better, if I’m having a tough week, or feeling more amazing if I’m having a good week. The group has given me so many “gems” that I utilize throughout my recovery. The greatest gem I have received is the connection I have made with the group. I truly care about each member and look forward to “seeing” them and listening to their shares. I am 100% emotionally invested. I am grateful to be apart of something so special." - Wendy Gismondi
"Gosh I can’t think of anything I’d like to add!! I love the content, pace, balance between personal sharings and exercises. I'm super fussy about how programs are delivered, it’s the teacher part of me! And I love how you deliver it! I did however love it when you put on music and we all drew together, I think it was the cards? The quiet shared energy of us all creating and sharing what we created was magic." - Natasha Toon, New Zealand
"My attitude totally shifted & I got OUT of my FUNK…thanks to your superpower sparkle powers. I’m joining you on the road to JOY!! I’m ready to sparkle and FIGHT THIS🥊. I want you to know that you spearheaded my transition to shifting my mindset. Thank you!! You are an awesome & amazing woman and I admire you so much!!💫" - Annie Ryan, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Other support spaces I’m in are positive and provide connection, encouragement and resources, but it seems more superfluous. I’m sure the intention of these other spaces is good, but I really appreciate the level of support of this group. This space has so much more substance, authenticity and magic. It’s like night and day." - Nancy Frampton, California
The ticket to participate:
This transformational program lasts 90 days. Afterward, you have the option to continue as a monthly subscription, at $280/month.
Want help financing this?
Get on the list for one of Astrid's SPARKLE + SOAR retreats! These virtual retreats are a fabulous opportunity for you to experience Astrid's supportive retreat calls, WITHOUT COST: CANcer patients and "survivors" (who want to become THRIVERS!) get in for free! Get on the list to get sponsored!