Girlpower Solopreneur Inspiration: My March Success Report!
Peek over my shoulder to see what I was up to in my solopreneur venture last month and learn from me! See what worked for me, what didn’t, and what useful things I learned!
Also – CELEBRATE YOUR OWN SUCCESSES TOO. Watch my video where I’m inviting you to celebrate with me and other women biz owners! And join my CELEBRATE POSSIBILITY #girlpower business owner facebook group. Link is below!
Here’s my success report from March:
My focus for March was:
To get enough students for my Brand Academy so I can run it for the first time!
My challenges & successes from March:
I had a huge marketing challenge, and was literally stuck for several days… nothing worked! I tried a ton of things, and eventually thankfully got a chance to speak with marketing coach Michelle L Evans who pointed me to a technique that WORKED.
SUCCESS 1: Thanks to Michelle (and to crushing it!) I got enough students to run my #girlpower Brand Academy small business success program for the first time! I’m super buzzed & grateful!
SUCCESS 2: I made it onto the really cool podcast The Art of Mindful Wealth by mindful wealth coach Leisa Peterson! I was very flattered and honored – she interviews big shot authors normally, and millionnaires, ha! I felt like a no name and small mouse in her list of renowned success rockstars haha. But we had a great session and great conversation! It was super exciting to be there! Get the link and see what we talked about here
Resources mentioned in my video:
MY MARKETING GURU FRIEND: Michelle L Evans
THE BOOKS I MENTIONED:
- Danielle Laporte: The Fire Starter Sessions
- Gabrielle Bernstein: May Cause Miracles
- Denise Duffield-Thomas: Get Rich, Lucky Bitch
- Doing a Focus Wheel. Here’s a link to learn more
- Visualizing, meditating, writing down what I’m grateful for…
- Doing a tapping session. Here’s the one that I developed especially for women business owners:
My focus for April:
- high focus on design projects from my branding & design studio because I’ll be unavailable for several weeks afterward
- email list growing: I want to have several awesome opt-in goodies in place and hopefully grow my #girlpower solopreneur newsletter to 250 subscribers.
- guest podcasting spots: to be confirmed for 10 podcasts as guest. (I have 3 so far)
What are you celebrating from March? What’s a goal you’re setting yourself for April? Come join my #girlpower solopreneur facebook group! You can share it there! It will help you feel accountable, get support, and then you can celebrate with us too!
GET ACCESS HERE:
See you there!
Cheers! To your success!