Paris Wedding Inspiration
In a few weeks, I’ll have the chance to visit Paris, and I can’t wait! While I’m not planning a wedding, I’m always in love with Paris – it’s the closest thing to perfect as any place can be. Just thinking about Paris puts you in a romantic mood, doesn’t it? I’m sure it will be a muse for some of my next romantic wedding illustrations!
Is there anywhere in Paris you’re dreaming about? If it has to do with fashion, cozy cafes, vintage shops, desserts, art, or gorgeous views…tell me, and I may look it up and take a photo for you!
- photo: William Klein “Mary Dove in Cafe, Paris, 1957″ via fashionspot.com forum
- Paris winter walk tours visit hip paris.com for voucher and photo credit
- shoe: The Randall, by Badgley Mishka via theknottybride.com
- eau de perfume “Love in Paris” by Nina Ricci
- handmade books, found on parisapartment
- Hotel du Nord, Secret Movie Locations found via hipparis.com
- Chapon Chocolates on the Rue du Bac (EverJean) via hipparis.com found via wedding planner Parisian Events
- heart clutch by Lulu Townsend via thedemoiselle.com